2015 has treated me well. The year started off stable and ended with a big change. Overall, I’m really happy with how the year turned out.
- Andrew Clarke and Vitaly Friedman prsented at SydCSS
- Saw one of my close friends got married
- Roast piggy at Four In Hand
- Farm stay at Back2Earth for my birthday
- Learnt to knit and finished my first beanie (My second one still has a long way to go… why did I pick to knit the hardest thing!)
- Visited Hong Kong with Binh, saw pandas in Chengdu, travelled to Jiuzhai Valley National Park and some of the most amazing sceneries.
- Joined Lookahead Search as a Technical Recruiter
- Celebrated 2nd wedding anniversary at Tetsuya’s
- Got our first new old zoom zoom
- Weekend trips in Melbourne and Sunshine Coast with Binh
Thank you 2015. I look forward to writing my end of year reflection in a year’s time.